In celebration of the quickly approaching Revenge season premiere and (almost) reaching 500 followers, it’s time for another contest! For those who weren’t around for the first one, here’s a little refresher:
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to Texts From Last Night and find a text to go with the image above.
- When you find the text, submit it through the ask. Be sure to mention that it’s for the contest or it might be accidentally used in a regular text.
Guidelines are still pretty much the same:
- One submission per person, so be sure you’ve got the best one!
- Anon submissions will be accepted, but who doesn’t want a little fame and glory?
- If by some random chance more than one person submits the winning text, all users will receive credit.
- Texts already used on this blog can be submitted, but there are so many others out there.
How the winner is chosen:
- After submissions close, I will go through them all and (depending on the number of submissions) narrow them down to ten.
- Those ten submissions will be posted anonymously for everyone to vote on. In the post will be a link to a poll to vote for your favorite.
- The poll will stay open for about a week and the winner will be announced some time during the night of the premiere.
So what’s in it for you? You’ll get to choose a special theme for the following week. It could be a character, a pairing, an episode, pretty much anything. And of course you’ll get your name on the special winners page and all the glory that comes with that.
Still have questions? The ask is open!
SUBMISSIONS WILL CLOSE SEPTEMBER 21st AT 8:00 PM CENTRAL
Submissions close tomorrow night!